Thursday, December 3, 2009

Jesus - Our precious hope.

We know we are approaching a time of persecution and we know we are running out of time.

Regardless of what the future holds, remember to hold on to the one true thing in this existence-Jesus.

We may stumble and fall, but we continue to come to Him. We are frail but He is mighty. We get lost but He finds us. He will not forsake you.

We have come into the time, I waited so many years to see. It's not only exciting, it keeps me on the constant watch - waiting for the next shoe to drop.

I keep a watch on my own family, to make sure they don't stray too far. I remind them and pray for them.

This is the time for the church. It will soon be over. If I were 13, I'd be worried about being cheated out of life but I'm not, I'm almost 64 and tired of this world. I'm ready and waiting. I'm anxious to see it all play out and I know I will.

Blessed is this last generation. They will see those things spoken of, so many thousands of years ago.

No comments:

How to Make a Church Fail, by Satan, Prince of Darkness

How to Make a Church Fail, by Satan, Prince of Darkness

Isis for Women

Isis for Women

10% off their orders of $25 or more through November 19th!

Syndicated Feeds Below

To open up a link so that you can read the whole thing, right click and chose 'open in new window'.

That way, you don't lose track of this page.